Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's a Wonderful Wednesday

A few weeks ago, Liza Buckley was featured on my blog post entitled Liza's Left Handed Tangle.  (Just in case you missed it, click here to read.)

She sent an update this week, along with a tile from last week's "It's a String Thing" challenge.  Her remarks captured the essence of Zentnagle® so beautifully that I think you will appreciate it as much as I do.

Here is Liza's beautiful tile followed by her note:
"It's a Sting Thing" #13 by Liza Buckley

 
 Hi Adele,
Thank you for creating the weekly tangle challenges.  This is my first right
handed tangle since my fracture.  When I drew the string, it's proportions were
totally off in comparison to yours.  My first impulse was to erase, but I
remembered there are no mistakes, so kept going.  I am finding that larger
drawing motions are still difficult, but the tinier motions are fine.  So I had
a great deal of fun working on this and being in the process of the moment.  I
love not knowing what the final tangle will look like until I finish.  Thanks
for providing opportunities for tangling fun!
Liza

Thank you, Liza, for reminding us of the beauty of the Zentangle method - trust the process, capitalize on the 'creative opportunities', relax, enjoy, and be pleasantly surprised by the outcome. 
Happy tangling everyone!


Feel free to leave a comment below. 
If you would like to response from me, please use the email box located to the right. 
Thank you!
    
 

1 comment:

  1. Great work by Liza! I love how she added thicker/darker line around the outside of Antidots, it adds a lot of character/drama.

    ReplyDelete