Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"It's a String Thing" #74

It is Tuesday - the first Tuesday of the New Year - and your good news day!

We begin with TanglePatterns String 074 by Melodie Hampshire ~

Copyrighted image used with permission by TanglePatterns.com

With the busy holiday season behind us, let's get caught up with some of the newer patterns posted by Linda Farmer.  We will use ~

Kiss by Katie Booth
Lealad by Lily Moon
Twizted by CZT Terri Brown


The step outs can be found by clicking on the names of the tangles above -
or by visiting Tangle Patterns.

Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away!

Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines: 
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - brunoadelem@gmail.com
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays.
 

Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.

PLEASE NOTE: It is not necessary for you to have a blog or website to participate.
If you do have a blog or website, I will add a link upon request.  Please include the site specific URL. 

I look forward to your emails.
HAVE FUN!

5 comments:

  1. What a surprise! Thank you Adele for you chosen my pattern as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily, it is such a pretty pattern, your Lealad. I can't wait to see what everyone creates with it.

      Delete
  2. I was so happy to see your challenge back and was super excited to see you had chosen my pattern! I'm new to the tangling community and am completely hooked! Everyone is very nice and supportive. I love the various challenges because it is nice to draw with some guidelines sometimes and also move out of my comfort zone. Thanks for choosing my pattern and hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele, thank you so much for including my pattern Twizted in your challenge. I also saw your added info in demonstrating how to do Twizted and it was perfect! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete