Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"It's a String Thing" #163

It's Tuesday, your good news day!

This week we begin with a very loopy string ~

IAST #163 by Adele Bruno, CZT
As for the tangles, we will use one angular, one curved, and one round:

Flukes by Maria Thomas, Zentangle® co-founder

Andante by Lily Moon

Cruffle by Sandy Hunter, CZT

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away! Keep in mind that string lines are suggestions and let the patterns lead the way.

Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines: 
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - brunoadelem@gmail.com
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays. 


Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.  WHEN YOU SIGN YOUR NAME, PLEASE INCLUDE WHERE YOU LIVE.  
FOR EXAMPLE:   ADELE BRUNO (FLORIDA)

PLEASE NOTE: It is not necessary for you to have a blog or website to participate. 
In order to eligible for the drawing, you must send in your completed tile.

If you do have a blog or website, I will add a link upon request. 
Please include the site specific URL. 

I look forward to your emails.
HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what YOU come up with! Take the challenge. As for me, I'm pretty sure my brain has liquefied just looking at the patterns and string...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will! Like you, my brain did liquefy - but it is slowly gelling back :)
      Won't it be fun to see what comes of this?!

      Delete
  2. Dear Adele, thank you for chosen my Andante. I can't wait to see the tiles with it!

    ReplyDelete